Saturday 27 July 2013

JULY VELLVETTE BOX

Helloo girlies!!
Today, my July Vellvette Box arrived after a month of desperate waiting and I must say, it was well worth the wait. This month's theme was "Quick Fixes" for all those products that give you a fabulously glam look in minutes. Unlike June, this month's box came in the classic pretty little black box wrapped in a hot pink ribbon instead of a pouch. I was super excited to receive my box and very happy with its contents.

My July Vellvette Box contained:
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Cure
2. Nyassa Morning Dew Body Mist
3. Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick - D34
4. BONUS: Bling Nail Appliques




1. Sally Hansen Miracle Cure (Full size, worth Rs. 675/-)
Transparent nail base coat that claims to strengthen, moisturize, seal and bond the nail layers together to give 50% stronger nails in just 3 days. I am sold! This product goes on my use ASAP list!




2. Nyassa Morning Dew Body Mist (Cute Little Sample)
I absolutely love the fragrance! Totally goes with the whole monsoon ambience. Utterly fresh and uplifting fragrance that just lingers around exhilarating you each time you get a sniff. I have been wearing it for a few hours and it still smells pretty strong. I feel it will keep me fresh all day and will need an extra puff for the night. The tiny little glass bottle is a cute touch!


3. Flormar Deluxe Shine Lipstick - D34 (Full Size, worth Rs. 700/-)
The lipstick feels lusciously smooth and smells delicious. Although the lipstick has light to medium coverage and needs to be used on buffed lips, the formula is soft and leaves the lips very moisturized. The lipstick feels just like a lip balm and the colour is sheer and shiny enough to elude the lip gloss. Very handy and comfortable for daily use. After I swatched it, my baby girl went to town with it (lol girls will be girls). Doesn't smudge off too easily, however, it will need reapplication every few hours or after meals.  I give it two thumbs up!





4. Bling Nail Appliques (worth Rs. 150/-)
To use these, I will need to let my nails grow out for a while. It claims to stay on for upto 2 weeks, which sounds awesome. So, I am going to shelf it for a while and use later. I do love the pattern they've sent me as well as the price tag on it.


Not to forget, as always this box packed with awesomeness also enclosed discount vouchers of  Rs. 50/- on the full sized versions or repeat purchases of any of these products from their website.


I am totally elated with the July Vellvette Box. At prices starting as low as Rs. 300/- going up to Rs. 499/- based on subscription period, these boxes are packed with goodies of value well over Rs. 1,500/- this month. Thanks a ton Team Vellvette for sending me all products and shades according to my liking unlike last time. I am very glad I didn't receive the LaSplash mascara (I couldn't bear getting a blue one!!) or the nail paint (I like to keep my nails nude) that some others got. The Sally Hansen hand, nail and cuticle cream from other boxes would also have been a good pick for me though. 

Let me know what you got in your Vellvette Box this month and which product is your favourite. 

If you still haven't booked yourself a box, book the August subscription from the following page:

Follow or like their face book page from the link below:

2 comments:

  1. I actually like Flormar's color range however the formula totally melted for me and its impossible to use it other than with a brush!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly on first application I thought the lipstick might undergo a landslide. Perhaps the cool weather is keeping it intact. Thanks for the heads up, as soon as the weather is warm, Flormar will sit in the fridge before application ;)

    ReplyDelete